Re: Re-enegizing the Artist

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 18:57:12 PDT

In a message dated 07/20/2001 9:38:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mcracker@aol.com writes:

> What are you doing? taking classes? Working in your studios? Out
> taking photos?
> Thanks for sharing!

Well....as long as you asked..... I am going to Florence, Italy for one month
to paint- leaving next Tuesday! A dream come true!!!!!! I'm leaving my
husband and family behind and got an apartment with another art teacher
friend. We will be taking courses at a school in Florence with other
American artists and art teachers. I'm enrolled in the painting class and
she's taking printmaking. My instructor has arranged painting trips to
Sienna and Tuscany among other places. On August 11th our group is going to
Venice for a few days to see The Bienncale- a large world-wide contempory art
show.

I've already packed my supplies-canvases, my French easel,oils and acyrlics,
as I love to use both. My suitcases are quite a sight- two huge ones filled
with art supplies and one small carry-on with clothes! I'm sooooooooooo
excited!

Susan on Long Island (the painter)

---