RE: interviews

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 18:19:14 PDT

Dear Susie and Group, Here is the other end of the interview. My husband
and I, both teachers, decided after 13 years in one school district to look
for jobs closer to family. We went to interviews in a large school district
in Nebr. I brought a lap top with my powerpoints, rubrics, discipline plans
and pictures of student examples. They did not want to take the time to
look. We talked for an hour and I was offered the job the next day, but felt
leery after the interview due to the questions not asked. I think schools
are starting to just get desperate for a warm body. We stayed where we are,
for now. Bergie