Judy D and I in Cleveland

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 18:04:34 PDT

More Enthusiasm.....

        Judy Decker and I met at the Cleveland Museum of Art last Thursday
for an afternoon of "Ooh--- Ah's" in their fantastic galleries! Seeing good
friends in the summer and enjoying art experiences with them is an excellent
way of rejuvinating the spirit for teaching. I am so fortunate to have met
Judy and Sandy Bacon through this list, then face to face. The bond of
mutual sharing is very special. I love this list. You folks never shut
down in the summer! Teaching is a year around endeavor.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---