re: re-enrgizing

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 15:17:36 PDT

This is a great thread!
I am getting ready for my first baby, due Sept. 20th! I have been looking
for easy to follow lesson plans, just in case my sub is not an art person.
I have been staying in the air conditioning, working with clay, and thinking
about a starting a painting that has been resurfacing in my brain for
several months. All of the books say that I am going to get my energy back,
but I am doubtful-so I have been reading and napping a lot more than
anything else...
Susan

---