general guidelines

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 15:59:18 PDT

As school is approaching, I begin to think about all the general
guidelines that I would like to have posted. I usually post things
associated mainly with this being a studio atmosphere. The first
guidelines come from the student handbook to take care of the school
climate matters. Are there those out there who would like to share general
rules. I do understand that school policies have to be enforced, I myself
try to follow directly. If you would like to share some guidelines and
get some feedback, email me directly at austart@bryanisd.org and I will
collect and then share. I thought maybe we could even vote on the top 10
to post.

I begin with these:

1. All guidelines (I really hate using the word rules) posted in your
student handbook must be followed for this classroom.
        EX - Food, clothing, electronic devices, tardies, attendance. just a few
listed.
2. This is our classroom, not mine, his, or yours. We all work together
to open it and close it. All materials, workstations and projects are the
responsibility of the groups as a whole and sometimes the class as a whole.

Okay, your input is important.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org