Re: Enthusiam?

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 12:13:59 PDT

Well said Patty. I feel the same way . There is nothing gained from saying one
level has it harder that the other. I cringe in meetings at school when one
teacher will say oh this subject is more important- ewwwwwwww. Not so! We all
play an important part in children's education. If anything we'll gain more by
supporting each other. Power in numbers.
MaryB

Patricia Knott wrote:

> I am not sure what this is response to ---- I must have missed something
> but I feel a need to reply.
> THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT IN PITTING TEACHERS AGAINST TEACHERS.
> Elementary teachers, Middle school, high school --- we all have problems and
> if we think the our level is better than another then there is no benefit to
> standing together as a group.
> I represent all the art teachers in my district and none has any advantage
> over the other.
> Patty

---