Re: ponds

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 07:43:51 PDT

In a message dated 07/21/2001 1:06:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
msqu@atlantic.net writes:

> What about those of us that would love to have a
> pond/fish/fountain but have smaller yards. Any suggestions?

I am making a pond that is part above ground and will be 6' x 6' x 2' and
will be about 500 gallons. I will have waterplants and goldfish. I got a
book at Barnes and Noble and I have been surfing the net for ideas. Small
ponds are easy and they can be any shape.

Ken Schwab

---