Re: re energizing the artist

---------

RobinMCP_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 06:36:24 PDT

In a message dated 7/22/01 8:30:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
menichino@infoblvd.net writes:

> I, honestly, couldn't "find" the time to paint or draw much while my own
> kids were still at home. And I always felt guilty about it!! Now that
> they're involved in college things and away most of the year I am free to
> work more frequently. A person can only do so much!! I did, however,
> always (and will forever) find time for quilting.......
> Liz in rural NY

Liz-
Boy, can I relate! But for me it's always been baking and creating cakes -
crazy, huh?! But it ended up turning into a business and it has brought in
some money that has enabled me to do things I wouldn't have been able to do
otherwise, SO I guess it was a true Gift. My whole family has benefitted!
Robin in PA

---