re energising

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 06:27:19 PDT

Hi

Art-wize: I have ongoing painting projects in my studio but have yet
to touch those as I am planning ahead for September. I have spent the
past 3 weeks deriving an assignment and a drawing program for the
12's, and need to do the same with design and history components of
the program. I have also been preparing a series of 13 videos to use
with the grade 10's - (I've been doing art on TV for nearly 20 years
with local cable station and this year have decided to do "lessons"
on video that I can use with my 10's). I have also been doing a
little soapstone carving in the spare moments.

But for relaxation, I have been enjoying my horse this summer - we
are getting ready for a show this next weekend (July 28). I've been
riding and taking lessons for over 4 years and own a beautiful QH
gelding. This year we have really taken 'strides' in centering &
balancing. (I'll spare you the technoterms of horsemanship). My
horse is my hobby, my art has been my work for over 20 years and
teaching is a recent sideline (no, avalanche) associated with the art
making.

christene in nova scotia

---