Re: Re:re energizing the artist

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 05:28:31 PDT

I, honestly, couldn't "find" the time to paint or draw much while my own
kids were still at home. And I always felt guilty about it!! Now that
they're involved in college things and away most of the year I am free to
work more frequently. A person can only do so much!! I did, however,
always (and will forever) find time for quilting.......
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net