Re: Enthusiam?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 05:05:25 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Knott" <pknott@enter.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: Enthusiam?

> I am not sure what this is response to ---- I must have missed
something
> but I feel a need to reply.
> THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT IN PITTING TEACHERS AGAINST TEACHERS.

OH! I just remembered. Martha may have just read a note I posted a while
ago about middle school teachers being enthusiastic and funny (also wild and
crazy in a good way, hee hee). I am an elementary teacher, so I'm not
patting myself on the back. I don't even remember why I wrote it, and I
didn't mean to generalize. It's just that the things I wrote are true about
all the middle school teachers I know, and I was passing along a compliment.
I agree that all levels of instruction are equally valid and important and
have their own challenges and rewards. In fact, when I moved from High
School to Elementary School, I had to often explain that it wasn't a
demotion, but a choice, and that I don't WANT to go back to the high school.
Anyway, I think we all respect eachother, and I hope you all know I meant no
disrespect.

Leah

---