Pen Pals

---------

From: Denise Tanaka (dartist25_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:48:43 PDT

Hello artednetters,

Have any of you had success with art penpals? If so, where did you go to
find other art classes willing to do this? I've thought about it for a
year or so, and think this would be a great idea, but need some ideas on
starting out. Maybe there is someone across the country (or even close
by?) that would like to get in contact and we could exchange artwork.
(I teach middle school in Burbank, Ca.)

Thanks for the help!

Denise Tanaka

---