Re: Frida Kahlo-stamp?

---------

From: Bill Sechler (Billse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 21:35:00 PDT

Frida can take it, she lived her life unashamed, if comentators wish to
throw stones at sinners they are the hipocrites and most listeners know
this. Can any of our lives always be lived in perfectly socially
acceptable ways, all the time? I doubt it. Her art and life were well
documented by her, she did not hide, she painted her life, the good, the
bad and the ugly for all to see. Beauty is not always pretty, you need not
defend Frida she speaks for herself even from the grave.

---