Re: ponds

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 20:33:32 PDT

One of those whiskey barrels perhaps? Or any large container that will hold
water. I have two large flower pots that didn't have any holes in the bottom
(bought them at Wal-Mart for $8 each). I buried them and planted lotus in
them. I have seen old-fashioned bathtubs filled with water and plants as
well. If it'll hold water you can put a plant in it! :-)
~Michal

> I enjoyed the pond pictures recently posted. You all seem to have BIG
yards.
> Wish I did. What about those of us that would love to have a
> pond/fish/fountain but have smaller yards. Any suggestions?
> Martha Ulakovits

---