Re: interviews

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 17:11:09 PDT

I'm so glad to hear a principal concerned about the quality
of the teachers he is hiring. More importantly, he ask you
to sit in and advise him. It is sad that the candidates left so
much to be desired. With the shortage of teacher candidates
out there, I guess the rest of us get those that are left over.
I know you will make a wise decision, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com

to see Rosedale's best go to http://www.taospaint.com/BestArtist2001.html