Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 14:47:33 PDT

Hi Alix...are you using a pond liner, one of the free form ones? I have water for the first time in years, and it is make me crazy when people write and send great pics of ponds...since I am still on solar power out here, I wonder how much power those little pumps take? Can't be too much.
I think I will go out and look for a site...I just spent the am kayaking on the calm stretch of
Cache Creek and birds, fish and water have me very relaxed.
Ps...are you still working in Davis?