Re: I'm baack

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 10:59:53 PDT

> "Their back!" is from Poltergeist. The little girl is sitting in front of
> the television when wierd things start happening.
>
> Beth

Thank you Beth (and also Maggie). Now, is it wrong to use "They're (or
we're) Baaack" on a bulletin board (with self portraits), in essence,
comparing elementary students to poltergeists (noisy, usually mischievous,
ghosts held to be responsible for unexplained noises)? hee hee. I know the
teachers will "get it." Hee hee!

Leah

---