Re: Outlook Express ??

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 06:44:08 PDT

Hi Woody - your "bouncing balls" look fine to me - I didn't see the "cut in
half" part, so maybe it's a mac thing. I use a PC with IE. I used to use
Netscape as well, but finally quit in disgust when it started acting up on
me. It was almost like the program was just wearing out! I downloaded an
upgrade and it worked for awhile, then started wearing out. I got tired of
messing with it - figured that Netscape and my computer were just not
compatible! :-)
~Michal

> But here's my real question: On my homepage, I have this Dynamic
> HTML thing / little colored balls that follow the cursor around. I like
> it. But, it does not look right on IE. It breaks up, the little colored
> balls follow the cursor but seemed to be sliced in half. Does it look
> that way to other people who use IE ? Please let me know and I will
> change it to something that looks good on everyones screen.

---