Outlook Express ??

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 05:03:38 PDT

I've been using Netscape Navigator for a long time. I am very,
very comfortable with it. But It has a bug or something and is
refusing to download all my mail. I finally figured out how to
program IE on my i-Mac so I'm trying to get used to using it's
e-mail program called Outlook Express. Since it's different, I
don't like it. You must understand that this is someone who has
been married to the same lady for 38 years. I'm not comfortable
with change. If Netscape refuses to download all my mail, I may
have to change. That means moving bookmarks, addresses, files,
etc. a real pain.

But here's my real question: On my homepage, I have this Dynamic
HTML thing / little colored balls that follow the cursor around. I like
it. But, it does not look right on IE. It breaks up, the little colored
balls follow the cursor but seemed to be sliced in half. Does it look
that way to other people who use IE ? Please let me know and I will
change it to something that looks good on everyones screen.

I know that is a dumb concern, but looks are everything. One must
look good, so I want to fix it if it comes through that way.
                                                     Woody in KC

---