re-energizing the artist

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 03:08:49 PDT

What a great thread Marcia- thanks for starting it. I am taking a class
this week coming up. It's called "Making Art that Matters." It sounds
terrific and I am looking forward to lots of new ideas about expression and
art making. I will report back to the group with things I think you all will
enjoy hearing about. I also just returned from a trip to Amsterdam where I
visited the Rembrandthuis and learned so many new things about him. I was
inspired by the canal houses and took lots of photos for future paintings as
well. I love summer!!!!
Marian

---