Re: Re-energizing the Artist

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 14:41:45 PDT

Though I have been creating art in class and a little
on my own for some time I feel that the work I am
creating this summer is my first real step into being
a professional artist. I'm not sure, but I think that
I may be working in a style that has never been
pursued by other artists. I consider myself a
printmaker, but have been painting in oils and
acrylics. I am hoping to develop a website for my
work, as soon as I create enough to justify the
effort. I would also like to try to sell some of my
work on E-bay and submit it to local exhibits.
Speaking of exhibiting, does anyone know anything
about Heaven Gallery in Chicago. I heard about it
through the television program ArtBeat Chicago, but
didn't catch exactly where it is located or how to go
about submitting work. If I ever get that webpage up
I'll let you all know where to find it.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Hutts