Re: Re-enegizing the Artist

---------

Daceballos_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 13:02:19 PDT

In a message dated 07/20/2001 6:39:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mcracker@aol.com writes:

> What are you doing? taking classes? Working in your studios? Out
> taking photos?
> Thanks for sharing!

    I'm painting in my studio doing oil pastel + turpenoid city scapes and
landscapes from imagination. They're 12" x 16" and are done on illustration
board. Also, I like to try to get into the city (San Francisco) or Sacramento
to see art exhibits, there's a big Henry Moore show at the Palace of the
Legion of Honor which I'd like to see, includes his sculpture and his graphic
work, which I understand is amazing.
    I'm also spending time with my new daughter, age 3 months, feeding,
changing diapers, going for walks in the 'hood. Summer is great!
    Pretty soon I'll have to sit down and start planning the new school year,
inventory of supplies, get purchase orders ready. My school requires us to
submit a written discipline plan and grading policy, goals for the year and a
curriculum map for the year.
Dennis in Stockton

---