Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artednetters club photos

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 13:05:12 PDT

Yes, the club photo site did change and there is a time limit on the photo
"lifespan". Seems you can buy permanent time, but that is not feasible for
our group (at least not my wallet). I plan to access the site and burn the
photos to CD from our school's T1 Internet connection but my time is limited
as I am teaching this summer.....Don't ask how that is going - YIKES!!!

Maybe another computer savvy member with a burner can do that, plus figure
out either a new site or the yahoo files section from that list serv.