artednetters club photos

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 11:57:16 PDT

http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/guest-1.phtml
Does anyone know if this has changed? I was on a week or so ago and then
I went on today and it really has changed. Now it looks like there is a
90 day limit so if you want to see any of the photos from our lessons
(which have been posted), go there soon. I did the adinkra lesson and it
looks as though there are 88 days left on it.
Sandra

---