Re: Re-enegizing the Artist

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:40:57 PDT

In a message dated 07/20/2001 6:39:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mcracker@aol.com writes:

> What are you doing? taking classes? Working in your studios? Out
> taking photos?
> Thanks for sharing!

I'm designing and digging and creating a pond for my backyard that has a
raised foundation with goldfish and water plants. It has been fun
researching the pond stuff and now putting it together. I like to work in my
yard, because I can't do it as much during the year.

I am also working on a commissioned work for a friend who is a Lawyer and
wants this for his waiting area.

I also am working on the sets for the Music Man for our adult group. Thanks,
again to all of you who gave me sites and help in this. I have got so good
ideas and we are starting on it.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---