Re: Re-enegizing the Artist

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 06:57:57 PDT

I am remodeling my son's room and turning it into my new studio. I am
painting it, stripping carpets to return to hardwood floors, hanging new
light fixtures, etc. I am decorating this the way I've always REALLY wanted
to decorate (it's just not society acceptable, at least not in small town
Kansas....... although my addictions do tend to spill over into the rest of
the house *L*)
~Michal

>SNIP> What are the rest of you (other than Woody, whom we already know
about) doing this summer to re-awaken the artist in your soul? What are you
doing? taking classes? Working in your studios? Out
taking photos

---