Re: Keeping their eyes off the merchandize.....

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 07:09:36 PDT

At a recent graduation party, my cousins and I were talking about art
classes in school in "the olden days". And wouldn't you know it, one of
them said the coolest part of art class was going through the National
Geographic magazines. I believe his comment was : it was kind of like
looking at Playboy while at school. Of course, a round of "Yeahs!" followed
including one from my husband. Oh well, can't win 'em all I suppose. :)

Jennifer in Michigan

---