Falcon Ridge Folk Festival

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 05:11:50 PDT

I invite anyone who will be in the CT NY MA area July 27-29th to come to the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival in Hillsdale NY. It's a great show, and weather permitting, a friend and I will be doing a number of performances with a few of my papier-mâché heads and costumes. Check it out at www.FalconRidgeFolk.com The music alone is worth the trip from almost anywhere.

Mark

---