Thanks for your comments

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 01:58:06 PDT

THANK YOU!
It's taken me a while, (no holidays here in New Zealand at the moment!!)
- but I would really like to thank all who commented on my web page - I
really appreciate your taking the time to write to me.
So many asked for the lesson plan for the "Personal Patchwork" that I
have put it on my page. Have a great weekend (I'm already at Friday
night here!) - Jill, NZ.

http://www.geocities.com/artroomroskill/homepage2.html

---