Tap n glue caps

---------

Rdunkelart_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 18:46:50 PDT

In a message dated 7/18/01 8:56:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:

<< I just saw this thing called a
> Tap-n-Glue Cap in the Nasco catalog. Says it never clogs or dries in the
cap-
> but it costs about as much as a whole new kid size bottle of glue.

Susan - only order a few as it isn;t all it is cracked up to be. I had them
about two
years ago and was very disappointed. Can;t remember what the problem was but
the glue did not dispense like it should have - slowed things down a good
bit. Roberta

---