Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sarah's Web site and Kimberly's job.

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 13:08:54 PDT

Hi, I just wanted to say that I though Sarah's website looked great, and
I hope some tech wizards will help me connect my pages, so that I can
get them up. I am so inspired by all of you.
Also, Kimberly H. , I'm glad you decided to take the job, you can always
change down the road if you don't like it. The Bird in the hand is
Anyway, I'm, signing off for the week to travel to Fla.
Need the break before school starts .( Aug. 13)
Have a great week everyone. Betsy