Thanks for your advise on my job offer situation

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 12:22:35 PDT

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my
call for help on what to do about my job offer. I
decided to accept the offer. I signed an initial
contract this morning. I will be working at Illinois
Park Elementary in Elgin, IL. I even got to see my
room today. It isn't very big, but at least it's
there. Thanks for all your advise. I have been a
member of this list for over a year. I have written
to the list a few time, but not very often. I
appreciate all the great advise, ideas and support
that everyone on this list gives to each other and
will try to actively participate a little more from
now on. I would also like to thank everyone who
posted job openings to the list. They really helped
to get me started on my search. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Hutts