Personal E-mails

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 11:47:00 PDT

Here is a question that I would like to pose to the members of this list.

When I ask a question and one or more of the wonderful members of this list
takes the time to reply to my question, I often write back to them and thank
them. Here is the catch. I don't want to add to the bulk of the list if I
don't feel that what I have to say is a benifit to the entire list....like
just plain thank you for your response.

However, I am becoming increasingly concerned that the members signed up to
be on a list and may prefer to only be contacted via the list unless
otherwise indicated.

What are your thoughts on this?

Judi in NC

---