glue bottles idea

---------

From: Laraine Galloway (savannah977_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 11:40:01 PDT

I bought a package of 6 squeeze bottles from "Smart &
Final". They are the kind that chefs use to squeeze
out sauces to decorate desert plates ( chocolate,
apricot, raspberry etc.) or to dispense castup or
mustard. Anyway, they are white and have caps on top.
The caps were lost the first year but that doesn't
seem to matter. They work great. I just keep
refilling them with my gallon size of "Elmers". The
plastic bottles all fit in a basket that fits on my
shelf. easy. Laraine

---