Re: tap-n-glue

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 11:46:36 PDT

For paper to paper attachment I have found double sided stickey tape for
FREE!!!! Flexcon in Spencer Ma has free contact paper for all teachers...I
have met teachers from all over here. You just have to sort through and find
the double sided stuff. then in class I cut this into 4" strips and attach
one corner to the front table, when students are ready to mount their work
they come and get a strip, cut it into 4 1"sections and place each section
in a corner on the back of their work. After adhering it securely the
students peel off the backing and place it on the backing sheet. I do like
the idea of including the type of glue used in the evaluation rubric.
Sue

---