Nat'l Geographic

---------

From: Laraine Galloway (savannah977_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 11:05:44 PDT

I had to laugh when I read the post on "boobs" and
"butts" in National Geographic. We can't look at
anything with female legs and shoulders. One student
had to change her drawing of a woman wearing jeans
into a jeans skirt. Men are not allowed to watch
their daughter's basketball games. ( some girls wear
shorts to play basketball while others wear their long
skirts from their school uniforms). I am not
criticizing it, just throwing it out there for you to
see the range in school appropriateness. ( we do a
lot of head/hand studies ha hah). L p.s. all chaos
breaks out when the boys spot lingerie add in the
newspapers that I sometimes use to cover table tops!!

---