Re: portfolio class

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 10:37:29 PDT

Make sure that there is plenty of drawings in the students portfolios.
Most should have a few drawings of people. I would have them draw from a
model (students out of study hall, usually from your other art classes) ,
self portraits, anything else from life. They will need a variety of
work, don't let your "cartoonist" just do comic book imagery. Avoid any
work that is done drawing from magazines. Good luck.

---