Re: I'm baack/Jayna

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 09:31:05 PDT

In a message dated 07/19/2001 10:39:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jayna_99@yahoo.com writes:

> Montana
> was wonderful, and so is being married.

Welcome back, Jayna...you sound adorable! Congrats on your recent marriage!
Yup, I agree, marriage is wonderful. After 31 years married to the same man
( don't get the wrong idea- I'm YOUNG...LOL...got married in college...) I
can tell you that it only gets better! Most important elements are respect
for one another and a sense of humor! Liking each other as well as loving
each other is important, too. Ahhh....hope everything continues to go well
for you...

Susan on Long Island

---