I'm baack

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 07:38:21 PDT

Hi all,
I am back from my honeymoon and just started teaching
at my year round middle school today- loving it so
far. Rumor has it that my next period kids are wild
and crazy 7th graders; I'll whip 'em into shape!
Montana
was wonderful, and so is being married.

Here's my back to school dream:
Tons of kids kept pouring into my room even though
they weren't on my roster. It was like being attacked
by a gang or something. I was yelling at them and
trying toget them to sit down. It was terrible! Not to
mention I was only wearing a towel and I had no time
to get dressed before they came in! Needless to say,
here on my first day, I am fully dressed and having a
good day!

Jayna Ledbetter Huffines