Re: Front Page98

---------

From: Roy Winkelman (winkelma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 01:17:15 PDT

> Subject: Front Page98
>
> Has anyone out there used FrontPage98? ....... I hope that it gets =
> easier from here!
>
> Judi in NC

Judi,
It doesn't get any easier and as Woody said, it messes up
every other website on your server. I've banished FrontPage
from the servers I administer. You can use the free Netscape
Composer, or if you have a budget, try Macromedia
DreamWeaver. It's become the industry standard. Easy to
use. Doesn't mess with anything else on your server. And
its "roundtrip HML" feature let's you write portions of your
own code that won't get changed by the program. You can
get a free 30-day trial version at:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/trial/
Roy in Tampa

---