Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Foam Padding Uses for Sculpture?

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 21:08:35 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -

There's a good book called "3-D Wizardry: Design in Papier-Mache, Plaster
and Foam" by Wolfe. Don't know the ISBN# as it's at school but I do know you
can order it from Sax Catalog on page 412 of the newest catalog. Book sells
for $24.95. It gives step-by-step instructions to make masks, puppets, and
larger-than-life sculptures in the classroom. Lots of student and
professional work pictures. It just might be your cup of tea.