Re: Ideas for Donations list

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 20:36:56 PDT

In a message dated 7/18/01 9:16:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jeanalice2@wyan.org writes:

> Watch out for the 'women' oriented magazines loaded
> with
> underwear advertisements, 4-6 grade boys love those :)

Another one to watch out for is Marie Claire ( which I thought was a fashion
magazine) the issues that I recieved all had articles and pictures on how to
please a women--PICTURES! You can only imagine what HS boys were doing! I
never confiscated anything so fast in my whole life! But ten again these are
the same post-pubestent boys that drool over National geographic!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
hormones!
Peace
Gabrielle