yarn & things

---------

From: Sarah Wegenast (swegenas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 20:04:12 PDT

Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah, I have been on the digest for most of the summer. I was
not sure how to hop on the daily list so I am trying this.
Great ideas on yarn projects. I have a couple projects on my website using
yarn, one is a project I got out of School Arts last year. It is in the 4th
grade section of my website, along with 7th grade Hopi baskets and 8th grade
weaving. Fiber art is a wonderful medium.
Sarah Wegenast - Art Teacher
Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, Nebraska
Art Website: http://webpages.charter.net/sswegena/ElemWebSite/Elemart.htm

---