Keeping their eyes off the merchandize.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:32:32 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> old greeting cards, old Christmas cards
> magazines with good photos, Geographic, Smithsonian, Architentural
> Digest.

I'd stay away from the Nat. Geographic magazines completely IMHO. I once
discovered a small group of 7/8th grade boys making a "breast" collage from
them. Whenever we used these old versions of N.Geo. donated by our very own
school library, there would always be a page's worth of boobs SOMEWHERE in
those pages.

Toodlin' through those Nat. Geo's......Bunki

---