Re: Thanks: carpet yarn and upholstery samples

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 18:47:44 PDT

Susan Holland wrote:

> And glue bottles- it looks like there has been a bit of glue surgery going on
> and the elmer's tops are pretty shot. I just saw this thing called a
> Tap-n-Glue Cap in the Nasco catalog. Says it never clogs or dries in the cap-
> but it costs about as much as a whole new kid size bottle of glue.

Susan,

I bought a box of Crayola's School Glue last year and really like it.
It's a bit thicker and tackier than Elmer's. The cap, which screws
on/off, has a built-in spike to keep the nozzle unclogged. Being a bit
thick makes it a little slooo-ooooowwwwww coming out, so while the
bottle is in-use I keep it inverted or on its side.

Maggie

---