Ideas for Donations list

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:12:08 PDT

On my request list I always state that if a parent can bring in 30
pieces of any item I will find a use for it! Or, you can ask that they
send in one sample for you to see, and if you can use it you will
contact them. Using this request I have received some very interesting
items.
Other great items:
    puzzle pieces
    buttons
    cardboard
    stationary from businesses that changed their letterhead, great for
drawing
    ribbons
    wrapping paper
    left over craft items, moms usually have tons of stuff and can't
throw it
                out so donately to the school makes them feel better
    old greeting cards, old Christmas cards
    magazines with good photos, Geographic, Smithsonian, Architentural
Digest.
                 Watch out for the 'women' oriented magazines loaded
with
                  underwear advertisements, 4-6 grade boys love those :)

    Just a start.... good luck
    Jean in Michigan

---