Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ideas for Donations list

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:12:08 PDT

On my request list I always state that if a parent can bring in 30
pieces of any item I will find a use for it! Or, you can ask that they
send in one sample for you to see, and if you can use it you will
contact them. Using this request I have received some very interesting
Other great items:
    puzzle pieces
    stationary from businesses that changed their letterhead, great for
    wrapping paper
    left over craft items, moms usually have tons of stuff and can't
throw it
                out so donately to the school makes them feel better
    old greeting cards, old Christmas cards
    magazines with good photos, Geographic, Smithsonian, Architentural
                 Watch out for the 'women' oriented magazines loaded
                  underwear advertisements, 4-6 grade boys love those :)

    Just a start.... good luck
    Jean in Michigan