Re: Front Page98

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 17:34:32 PDT

Hi Judy
I hope I can help. When you installed FrontPage, did you happen to install
the Webserver software? This is a little software program that make your
computer act more like a web server in order to help frontpage work. When
you create a web, FrontPage will create a directory on your computer
called MyWebs. All of your work will be saved there. I have used every
version of FrontPage and recall getting this error. Let me know if this is
the problem. I can do some more if you need it.

Clark Fralick

---