Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: In class critiques

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 16:52:02 PDT

  There are two books I use for reference, their not
expensive and published through Davis. One is called
Talking About Student Art (focusing only on
critiquing)by Terry Barrett and the other is
Assessment in Art Education by Donna Kay Beattie.Check
them out.
   Jan in Miami

> Hi!
> I am interested in knowing if any of you provide
guidelines for your
> students about in-class critiques. Do you require
everyone to participate?
> What do you tell them beforehand? (I will be
working with 7th graders.)

Do You Yahoo!?