Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

I need your art and tech advice

From: sonya drum (artistikchic_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:41:38 PDT

I am a newcomer to the ArtsEdNet. I posted this
message earlier, but did not include the correct
subject heading. Thanks to Judy Decker for

  I am currently taking an arts education
and technology class, and would love to here your
thoughts or weblinks on the following discussion

Thank you in advance for you experience and

1. Technology as subject matter for art making.   What
kinds of technology (i.e. machines, or other "know
how" activities can be found in the history of art)

2. Technology as a bridge for crossover with other
creative disciplines for art  students.  (Multimedia,
performance art, etc.)

Do You Yahoo!?