Re: More watercolors to WOW you

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:31:35 PDT

Thanks Judy,
        It's good to see more paintings online.
A little heavy on the religion, but that's ok.
I do like the opening quote:
        "Art is a collaboration between God and
   the artist and the less the artist does
            the better." Andre Gide
It is something I need to learn, that less is more
especially in watercolor. Keep sending me links
and your thoughts.
                                Brother Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail